What are the applications of spectroscopy in water quality monitoring?
The importance of water quality monitoring.
With the increasingly serious pollution of water resources, water quality monitoring, as a basic work in water pollution control, has become more important.
World Health Organization: 80% of human diseases are related to water pollution
According to a survey by a world authoritative organization, in developing countries, 80% of various diseases are spread by drinking unsanitary water. Drinking unsanitary water causes at least 20 million deaths worldwide every year. Therefore, water pollution is called
"The world's number one killer".
Water pollution affects industrial production, increases equipment corrosion, affects product quality, and even makes production impossible.
Water pollution also affects people's lives, destroys ecology, directly endangers human health, and causes great damage.
Therefore, with the increasingly serious pollution of water resources, water quality monitoring as a basic work in water pollution control has become more important.
What are the water quality monitoring technologies?
At present, water quality monitoring technology mainly focuses on physical and chemical monitoring technology, including chemical method, electrochemical method, atomic absorption spectrophotometry method, ion selection electrode method, ion chromatography method, gas chromatography method, plasma emission spectroscopy (ICP-AES) method, etc. Among them, the ion selective electrode method (characterative, quantitative), chemical method (weight method, volume titration method and spectrophotometry method) are also commonly used in conventional monitoring of water quality at home and abroad.
What are the Optosky spectroscopy water quality testing solutions?
Optosky multi-parameter water quality detectors ATE2000 and ATE3000 use full-spectrum water quality detection methods, no chemical reagents, and no secondary pollution.
- Reagent-free multi-parameter water quality analysis ATE2000 can realize multi-parameter integration and real-time, automated, and portable water quality detection. Equipped with an automatic cleaning device, it can be immersed in water to realize in-situ online detection of water quality.
- Hand-held water quality test ATE3000 is a new generation of portable water quality test, which contains three test items: chemical oxygen demand (COD), ammonia nitrogen and total phosphorus.
- XRF Fluorescence Spectrometer for jewelry 2023-02-01 501
- New Product Launch | ATP7810 Ultra Wide Range Infrared Grating Spectrometer 2023-09-05 46
- Treatment of Medical Waste Based on Spectroscopy 2023-01-09 440
- Whole Blood Analysis Based on UV-VIS Spectroscopy 2023-01-05 619
- Irradiance Spectrum Analysis Measure Solution 2022-12-16 393
- spectrometer FAQ 2022-08-22 949
- LED Light Measurement Solution 2022-04-24 903
- How to Use NIR Spectrometer to Detect Textiles Rapidly 2022-03-16 979
- Estimation of Forage Biomass and Nutritional Value by Ground Spectrometer 2022-03-08 800
- Spectroscopy - A Journey in Search of Clean Water 2022-03-07 936
- How to Predict the Freshness of Peppers by Spectroscopy 2022-03-02 887
- Applications of Spectroscopy to Insect 2022-02-18 795
- How does Spectroscopy Identify Real or Fake Sneakers? 2022-02-16 806
- Can Spectroscopy Quickly and Easily Evaluate Paint Samples? 2022-02-10 772
- How to Detect CWAs Simulants in Soil by Spectroscopy 2022-01-07 598
- How to Measure WO3/PVA Films by Spectroscopy 2022-01-07 599
- How to Predict Egg Freshness of New Varieties by VIS-NIR Spectroscopy 2022-01-07 480
- New Algorithm to Improve High-Quality Spectral Signal 2022-01-07 499
- How to Detect Dielectric Barrier Discharge Ion Source by Spectroscopy 2022-01-06 422
- Traumatic Brain Injuries Detection By NIR spectroscopy 2022-01-06 524