What is the appications of spectrometers in working?
As we all know, the spectrometers are widely knowen as reading spectrometers. A device for measuring the intensity of spectral lines at different wavelength positions with photodetectors such as photomultiplier tubes. It includs a entrance silt, a dispersion system, a imaging system and one or more exit slit. A dispersion element is used to separate the electromagnetic radiation from the source to the desired wavelength or wavelength region, and the intensity measurement is carried out on the selected wavelength (or scanning a certain band). The spectrometers are composed of monochrometer and polychromator.
On the basis of the working principle of modern spectroscopic instrument, spectrometer are composed of classical spectrometers and new spectrometers. The classical spectral instrument is an instrument based on the principle of spatial dispersion; the new spectroscopic instrument is an instrument based on the principle of modulation. Classical spectrometers are all slit spectrometers. The modulation spectrometer is non - spatial and USES circular holes to feed light.
According to the principle of dispersive components, spectral instruments can be divided into prism spectrometer, diffraction grating spectrometer and interference spectrometer.
Optical Multi-channel Analyzer (OMA) is a new type of spectral analysis instrument which adopts the photon detector (CCD) and computer control. It is a collection of information, processing, storage functions in one. Because OMA no longer USES photosensitized latex, it avoids the darkroom treatment and a series of tedious processing and measurement work, resulting in a fundamental change in the traditional spectroscopy technology, greatly improving working conditions and increasing working efficiency. By using OMA to analyze the spectrum, the measurement is accurate, rapid and convenient, with high sensitivity, fast response time and high spectral resolution. The measurement results can be immediately read from the display screen or output by the printer and plotter. It has been used in almost all spectral measurement, analysis and research work. Especially suitable for detecting week signals and transient signals.
Field rapid spectradiometer is suitable for the field (or indoor) rapid measurement of the target reflectivity with the wavelength curve. The reflected light of the target is changed to parallel light by the light bar and focal length, and the dispersion system adopts plane diffraction grating. The first-stage spectral imaging is performed on a 512-element silicon photodiode array, and all spectral channels are sampled at the same time, which solves the problem of rapid measurement and avoids errors caused by environmental and light changes in the measurement process. There are no mechanical moving parts and the wavelength location depends on the photosensitive element number of the detector.There are no mechanical moving parts and the wavelength location depends on the photosensitive element number of the detector. Therefore, it is a portable instrument with good repeatability, high precision, simple structure, small volume, light weight and low power consumption. The operation of the instrument is controlled by microprocessor with abundant software.
- XRF Fluorescence Spectrometer for jewelry 2023-02-01 493
- New Product Launch | ATP7810 Ultra Wide Range Infrared Grating Spectrometer 2023-09-05 40
- Treatment of Medical Waste Based on Spectroscopy 2023-01-09 434
- Whole Blood Analysis Based on UV-VIS Spectroscopy 2023-01-05 603
- Irradiance Spectrum Analysis Measure Solution 2022-12-16 387
- spectrometer FAQ 2022-08-22 938
- LED Light Measurement Solution 2022-04-24 891
- How to Use NIR Spectrometer to Detect Textiles Rapidly 2022-03-16 962
- Estimation of Forage Biomass and Nutritional Value by Ground Spectrometer 2022-03-08 788
- Spectroscopy - A Journey in Search of Clean Water 2022-03-07 919
- How to Predict the Freshness of Peppers by Spectroscopy 2022-03-02 875
- Applications of Spectroscopy to Insect 2022-02-18 786
- How does Spectroscopy Identify Real or Fake Sneakers? 2022-02-16 797
- Can Spectroscopy Quickly and Easily Evaluate Paint Samples? 2022-02-10 764
- How to Detect CWAs Simulants in Soil by Spectroscopy 2022-01-07 591
- How to Measure WO3/PVA Films by Spectroscopy 2022-01-07 587
- How to Predict Egg Freshness of New Varieties by VIS-NIR Spectroscopy 2022-01-07 474
- New Algorithm to Improve High-Quality Spectral Signal 2022-01-07 488
- How to Detect Dielectric Barrier Discharge Ion Source by Spectroscopy 2022-01-06 411
- Traumatic Brain Injuries Detection By NIR spectroscopy 2022-01-06 517