What MIR ATR Spectrometer can measure?
What is MIR ATR Spectrometer?
ATR9000 is developed by Optosky（Attenuated Total Reflection, ATR）, built-in MEMS Infrared Source, it employs Pyroelectric linear array sensor, in the ZnSe high performance material window measure ATR spectrum. Optosky designs Ultra-low noise CCD signal processing circuit, results in reducing sensor noise, improving SNR( 2 times higher SNR than competitors). Higher measuring reliability ensures results can not change with ambient temperature. ATR9000 fit to measure samples in powder, fluid, easy-to-operate, it takes just few steps to complete measurement.
What are its features?
What are its application field?
- Food safety
- Dye analysis
- Material Identification
- Authentication anti-counterfeiting
- Oil analysis
- Drugs, Chemicals, Combustible & Explosives Analysis
What its performance parameters?
- Optical resolution: 20nm-35nm
- size: 106x85x30 mm3
- weight: 500g
- Dynamic range: 75 dB
- spectrometer FAQ 2022-08-22 305
- LED Light Measurement Solution 2022-04-24 345
- How to Use NIR Spectrometer to Detect Textiles Rapidly 2022-03-16 365
- Estimation of Forage Biomass and Nutritional Value by Ground Spectrometer 2022-03-08 326
- Spectroscopy - A Journey in Search of Clean Water 2022-03-07 364
- How to Predict the Freshness of Peppers by Spectroscopy 2022-03-02 317
- Applications of Spectroscopy to Insect 2022-02-18 320
- How does Spectroscopy Identify Real or Fake Sneakers? 2022-02-16 338