Why the FieldSpec Spectroradiometer covering ranges of 300-1100nm & 300-2500nm in the market?
The sun is a hot ball, it can radiate sublight. When the sun shines around the Atmosphere, Before sun lights been absorbed by the atmosphere, The range remarked in yellow shows a complete spectrum covering 200-2500nm, After being absorbed by the atmosphere, only red remarked sunlight can shine on the earth. You see from 250 to 300, this range is absorbed by the ozone, however, it's reported.that ozone layers being damaged above the sky of south pole, so that dangerous uv light shines directly on the earth, which could be a potential risk of skin cancer.
And when the sun shines on the earth with energy left remarked in red. Besides ozone absorbs uv rays and uv range, some other sunlight being absorbed, here oxygen, water, etc
So we say it's the earth surface sunlight decides a spectroradiometers range, If shorter than 300nm, longer 2500nm, there is very few sunlights shine on the earth. So a full range of fieldspec spectroRadiometer covers 300-2500nm. Considering the silicon dictators is cheaper. also because from 300 to 1100nm focus most sunlight shines on the earth. That's explain why Optosky design handheld FieldSpec spectroradiometer ATP9100 30-1100nm and Portable FieldSpec spectroradiometer ATP9110 300-2500nm.
- Optosky Fieldspec NIR Analyzers 2022-06-01 812
- Application of Field Spectrometer in Estimating Leaf Chlorophyll Content 2022-01-15 774
- Rapid determination methods for field soil Droperties usine visible-near infrared spectroscopy 2022-01-07 609
- Comparison test of manual measure surface reflectance 2022-01-07 535
- Military rescue technology of UAV equipped with FieldSpec 2022-01-07 442
- Application of Fieldspec in Soil Salinization 2021-11-19 555
- How to quickly and nondestructively identify jade by ATP9100? 2020-11-17 444
- What is the advantage of design of Field Spectradiometer? 2020-10-14 415
- How to use FieldSpec to detect field spectral? 2020-09-28 416
- What is field spectrum? 2020-08-27 401
- What is the feature of field spectrum? 2020-08-18 397
- Why to choose ATP9110 Handheld Field Spectroradiometer? 2020-08-17 403
- Which field can the Field Spectrometer be used in? 2020-08-12 386
- What is Atmospheric Windows? 2020-08-06 932
- Why flowers are red and why plairie is green？ 2020-08-05 479
- What is the feature of field spectroradiometer? 2020-08-04 477