Why to choose ATP9110 Handheld Field Spectroradiometer?
ATP9110 handheld field spectrometer (field spectroradiometer) is the latest product of Optosky. Its wavelength range is 300-2500 nm, suitable for applications in various fields from remote sensing measurement, crop monitoring, forest research to oceanographic research.
ATP9110 field spectroradiometer, (field spectrometer) has the characteristics of high cost performance, fast and accurate measurement, simple operation and convenient carrying, and is equipped with a powerful software package. In addition to reflectance measurement, it can also be used for radiometric, photometric and colorimetric measurements
1. High sensitivity, the quantum efficiency of the detector can reach up to 60%, and the near-infrared sensitivity is 40% higher than that of the traditional PDA detector;
2.The measurement speed is fast, and the sampling time is less than 10 milliseconds;
3.Optical fiber probe measurement, light weight, flexible use;
4.Built-in second-order diffraction coating and filter, high accuracy;
5. Dynamic dark current correction to reduce the influence of thermal noise;
6. The inclination angle of the probe is displayed, and the laser indicates the detection position for easy adjustment;
7. Built-in optical switch to simplify operation steps;
8. The host is dustproof and waterproof, not easy to damage;
9. Special carrying case, easy to carry.
1.USB data cable for outdoor use;
2. Optical fiber jumpers for field use;
3. Standard reference whiteboard;
4. Whiteboard for field use;
5. Suitcase for outdoor use
6. Measure the tripod bracket;
7. Standard probe;
1.Small field of view lens, 1º/3º/5º/8º/10º optional;
2.Blade clip, used for transmittance measurement;
3.Reflective probe, used for reflectivity measurement;
4.Battery (integrated in spectrometer) and charger for reflective probe;
5.GPS module used alone.
The standard probe equipped for the ground object series spectrometer is equipped with an SMA interface, a 6-pin waterproof data interface, and M12×0.5 threaded holes for connecting optical fibers, data lines and focusing lenses.
(Feature: 1.Small and light; 2.Built-in tilt sensor, can display the probe tilt angle in the software; 3.Built-in laser pointer, used to indicate the detection direction of the probe; 4.Replaceable focusing lens, optional focal length is 25mm/16mm/12mm/8mm/6mm; 5.Size: 24mm*42mm*56mm)
It is an optional accessory equipped with the ground object series spectrometer, built-in halogen tungsten light source, used for light compensation or reflection measurement.
Equipped with SMA interface, 6-pin waterproof data interface, respectively used to connect optical fiber and data line.
(Feature: 1.Small and light; 2.12V chargable power supply; 3.Can use with blade clamp to measure transmittance; 4.Size:54mm*54mm*56mm.)
It is an optional accessory equipped with the ground object series spectrometer, used in conjunction with the reflection probe. Equipped with SMA interface to connect optical fiber.
(Feature: 1.Small and light; 2.Easy to use; 3.Stable Structure.)
Reference Whiteboard for Field Use:
Used as a reference whiteboard for field surveys.
(Feature: 1.High cost performance; 2.Excellent Lambertian characteristics; 3.Not hydrophilic and easy to clean; 4.Diameter: 225px.)
- Optosky Fieldspec NIR Analyzers 2022-06-01 380
- Application of Field Spectrometer in Estimating Leaf Chlorophyll Content 2022-01-15 266
- Rapid determination methods for field soil Droperties usine visible-near infrared spectroscopy 2022-01-07 252
- Comparison test of manual measure surface reflectance 2022-01-07 173
- Military rescue technology of UAV equipped with FieldSpec 2022-01-07 132
- Application of Fieldspec in Soil Salinization 2021-11-19 179
- How to quickly and nondestructively identify jade by ATP9100? 2020-11-17 124
- What is the advantage of design of Field Spectradiometer? 2020-10-14 117