How to install Optosky driver in wind 10 system?
Win10 : After the installation of the spectrometer software driver. First open the device manager,
in the search menu of Win10 system, enter device manager. (Fig1 : Successful installation)
(Fig1 : Successful installation)
If an exclamation mark shows in front of the device (Fig2: Installation failed), follow the next step:
(Fig2: Installation failed)
Step :Check your computer secure boot is enable or not.
Method: In the search menu of Win10 system, enter Windows PowerShell, right-click "Run as
administrator" and open the command line interface:
Input: confirm-securebootuefi then press enter
1: If "True" displayed on the screen (Fig.3), it means secure boot is enabled (Installation failed).
And we have two ways to solve it. The kernel driver logo need to be authorized by Microsoft
company or enter the system BIOS to set secure boot to disable it (Recommend, refer to
Disable secure boot Fig.4-Fig.7);
2: If it shows messy code or “False”, which indicates secure boot is not supported or is not
enabled. Successful installation of driver.
Disable Secure Boot
Enter boost mode, restart the computer and press F2: Dell/Asus/Huawei F10: Lenovo/HP/Acer,
then follow the steps to disable secure boot, please refer to pictures below:
- Welcome to OPTOSKY booth at the fifth China International Import Expo (CIIE) 2022-11-02 58
- About Integrating Sphere Fundamentals and Applications 2022-10-28 111
- VOCs are the main culprits of air pollution 2022-10-27 64
- Optosky-XRF spectrometer-FAQ 2022-10-10 110
- What is a pinhole of confocal microscopes？ 2022-09-23 104
- What is viewing ICP-OES 2022-09-23 94
- FIELDSPEC FAQ 2022-08-22 211
- How to test the nitrous nitrogen in water quality? 2021-05-18 84