FAQ_HYPERSPECTAL IMAGER FAQ
HYPERSPECTAL IMAGER FAQ
A: a, The imaging camera is a huge database cube.
b, The database cube consists of spatial X,spatial Y and spectral λ dimensions.
c, Any point in the spatial dimension of the database cube can extract a complete spectral curve.
Q4: What is the Hyperspectral Imaging?
A: Hyperspectral imaging combines spectroscopy and photography of cubic image database at hundreds of wavelength bands.
Q3: What is the difference of hyperspectral & multispectral imager?
A: In general, hyperspectral imager includes contiguous spectrum of hundreds of wavelength bands.
multi-spectral imager < 3-30 wavelength bands
hyperspectral imager > 30 wavelength bands
Q2: What is hyperspectral imager developing trend ?
A: Hyperspectral imager origins from white & black color , colors (RGB) , multi-spectral imager ,
Q1: What is hyperspectral imaging software processing capabilities?
A: The huge hyperspectral imaging has a vast cubic database , which requires to process qualitative & quantitative analysis modeling, 3D image shows vivid information.
In the future, the timing and positioning of hyperspectral imager together with qualitative & quantitative mature database process capabilities to applied to a wide application.
- Using ATHL9010 to estimate above-ground carbon stocks at the single-tree scale in subtropical forests 2022-02-25 400
- Airborne Hyperspectral Imaging in Early Monitoring of Pine Wood Nematode 2022-01-14 285
- A Study on Eutrophication of Lake Based on Hyper-spectraI Remote 2022-01-07 166
- Application of Hyperspectral in the Construction of Hongshan Polymetallic Prospecting Model 2022-01-07 159
- Vegetation Classification of Alpine Grassland in Qinghai Lake Basin Based on HSI hyperspectral remote sensing data 2022-01-07 160
- Research on low-contrast wounded target search technology based on hyperspectrum 2022-01-07 124
- Reseach on Classification of Pinus Massoniana Pests Based on Hyperspectral Data 2022-01-06 211