How to use UAV-borne Hyperspectral Remote Sensing System in the field of drug trafficking?
With the development of technology, drones are increasingly used in various fields, and their applications in the field of public safety are constantly updated and iterated. In addition to the aforementioned drone tracking application, there is an artifact that can be directly used on the inspection application of drug source cultivation.
The proliferation of drug crimes worldwide has become the most serious social problem, which greatly endangers social stability and people's health. The fight against drug crimes must start from the source of drug cultivation.
Source of drug cultivation：
There are a large number of illegal poppy gardens secretly planted by the people of various countries. They are scattered in mountainous areas, forested areas and inaccessible places, or interplanted in crops in secret, which makes it difficult to find and destroy illegal opium poppy cultivation.There are a large number of illegal poppy gardens secretly planted by the people of various countries. They are scattered in mountainous areas, forested areas and inaccessible places, or interplanted in crops in secret, which makes it difficult to find and destroy illegal opium poppy cultivation.
Why choose optosky UAV-borne Hyperspectral Remote Sensing System ?
With the continuous development of spectral imaging technology and unmanned aerial vehicle technology in recent years, the application of detecting the existence of illegal opium poppy cultivation land through an unmanned aerial vehicle equipped with a small hyperspectral imager has been realized.
Optosky UAV-borne Hyperspectral Remote Sensing System is based on the combination of spectral imaging technology and UAV technology. It has good technical advantages whether it is in the detection of crop diseases and insect pests or in the fields of national defense and anti-drugs.
It has many features：
- Low cost hyperspectral camera HY-1010
- High cost performance CMOS image sensor
- UAV push-pull imaging, non-hover scanning, high efficiency
- Perfectly fits the Dajiang M600 pro multi-rotor UAV, supporting multiple types of drone platforms
- Self-developed high-performance stable cloud platform, support customized development
- Integrated cost-effective inertial navigation system, auxiliary image stitching
- Real-time image transmission, monitoring single-band images and spectral curves
- Airborne control and data acquisition software, data format perfectly supports third-party software such as ENVI
- Hyperspectral data preview software, support image and spectral data quick view
Optosky UAV-borne Hyperspectral Remote Sensing System experiment:
The above picture shows the poppy and other leaves separated and laid flat on a foam board for spectral imaging. With the spectral characteristics of poppy and other plant leaves known, different plant leaves are distinguished by the function of hyperspectral imaging . And display in different colors.
In real life, it is difficult for us to obtain the spectral characteristics of all plants that grow in the same environment as poppy. Therefore, poppy leaves are mixed with the leaves of various other plants and then tested.
In the mixed plant leaves, the distribution of poppies can be clearly seen through the hyperspectral imager, and the spectral matching classification technology is used to distinguish the poppies from the leaves of the surrounding environment.
Advantages of Optosky UAV-borne Hyperspectral Remote Sensing System:
For the investigation of illegal opium poppy cultivation, the methods adopted by the anti-narcotics personnel are basically to go deep into the hilltops of key drug-related villages during the opium poppy cultivation period or the growth period, and carry out on-site monitoring and inspection in the forest edge area. Manpower and material resources are invested.
Now it is possible to use the UAV-borne hyperspectral imager to conduct investigations in various areas in an all-round way to realize intelligent identification and inspection.
- Precision fertilization by UAV for rice at tillering stage in cold region based on hyperspectral remote sensing prescription map 2023-02-01 375
- New product|recommendation-GF900 UAV-borne laser methane telemetry system 2023-08-30 54
- Application of UAV-hyperspectral imaging for rice growth monitoring 2023-01-18 508
- Application of hyperspectral camera in industrial inspection 2023-01-17 337
- Estimation Scheme of Rice Yield Based on UAV Hyperspectral Images 2023-01-17 287
- Surveillance of pine wood nematode disease based on satellite remote sensing images 2023-01-16 315
- UAV forest fire patrol protection plan 2023-01-16 318
- Application of Hyperspectral Imager in Disguised Target Recognition(part 2) 2023-01-13 356
- Application of hyperspectral imager in detection of exogenous pests in jujube fruit 2023-01-11 375
- Application of UAV Hyperspectral in Garbage Sorting 2023-01-10 343
- Application of Hyperspectral Imager in Disguised Target Recognition(part 1) 2023-01-10 306
- What is the hyperspectral imaging? 2023-01-05 334
- Study on the degree of damage to the Asian carlocust with hyperspectral remote sensing model 2023-01-03 300
- Nitrogen detection in cotton leaves based on hyperspectral 2022-12-23 288
- FAQ_HYPERSPECTAL IMAGER FAQ 2022-08-22 953
- Using ATHL9010 to estimate above-ground carbon stocks at the single-tree scale in subtropical forests 2022-02-25 1083
- Airborne Hyperspectral Imaging in Early Monitoring of Pine Wood Nematode 2022-01-14 877
- A Study on Eutrophication of Lake Based on Hyper-spectraI Remote 2022-01-07 628
- Application of Hyperspectral in the Construction of Hongshan Polymetallic Prospecting Model 2022-01-07 580
- Vegetation Classification of Alpine Grassland in Qinghai Lake Basin Based on HSI hyperspectral remote sensing data 2022-01-07 614