What are the important applications of hyperspectral imagers?
What is hyperspectral imaging technology?
The application of hyperspectral imaging technology in the field of physical evidence examination is of great significance. It can not only record the spectral characteristics of physical evidence for the analysis of material components, but also accurately record the spatial distribution of different components, so as to realize the function of nondestructive, rapid and positioning analysis of physical evidence components.
The spectrum detection range of hyperspectral imaging evidence testing technology usually focuses on the visible - near infrared region, while the existing physical evidence testing equipment based on hyperspectral imaging technology can only cover the visible band or near infrared band alone, which cannot realize the wide band detection requirement of visible - near infrared band.
Composition and working principle of imaging spectrometer
In order to widen the detection wavelength range of imaging spectrometer so as to realize increase inspection precision and increase the material evidence of material evidence of species, the purpose of the first sweep and push type is analyzed the structure and working principle of imaging spectrometer, analyzed the development of wide band imaging spectrometer directly the technical difficulty and high cost, finally put forward short wave range of 400 ~ 1000 nm visible hyperspectral imager and 900 ~ 1700 nm nir hyperspectral imager combination of implementation method of wide band range.
Wide band hyperspectral imager verification
Figure 1 Image test result of hyperspectral imager Figure 2 Spliced spectral curves of four handwritings
According to the four handwriting in Figure 1, the corresponding spectral curve is shown in Figure 2. The wavelength range of the spectral curve is 400 ~ 1700nm, which is the result of splicing the spectral data obtained by two hyperspectral imagers.The spectral curve shown in FIG. 2 indicates that this method can achieve the acquisition of wide-band hyperspectral data.
The experimental results obtained spatial two-dimensional images of four kinds of handwriting and spectral curves of 400-1700nm at any spatial point, which proved that this method could achieve the acquisition of wide-band hyperspectral data, making the hyperspectral imager more widely applied in the field of physical evidence identification.
- Combining the visible hyperspectral imager and the near infrared hyperspectral imager, the development of the visible - near infrared wide band hyperspectral imager is realized.
- By adjusting the 400 ~ 1000 and 900 ~ 1700 nm posture of the hyperspectral imager, shooting frame frequency and electric translational movement speed, calculating push sweeping the image taken by the square of governing board in the detector pixels, number, whether two hyperspectral imager line field parallel to the line parallel to the field and then adjust the Angle of the plane mirror, until the line view overlap each other.
- The experimental results obtained spatial two-dimensional images of four kinds of handwriting and spectral curves of 400-1700nm at any spatial point, which proved that this method could achieve the acquisition of wide-band hyperspectral data, making the hyperspectral imager more widely applied in the field of physical evidence identification.
- FAQ_HYPERSPECTAL IMAGER FAQ 2022-08-22 292
- Using ATHL9010 to estimate above-ground carbon stocks at the single-tree scale in subtropical forests 2022-02-25 410
- Airborne Hyperspectral Imaging in Early Monitoring of Pine Wood Nematode 2022-01-14 292
- A Study on Eutrophication of Lake Based on Hyper-spectraI Remote 2022-01-07 172
- Application of Hyperspectral in the Construction of Hongshan Polymetallic Prospecting Model 2022-01-07 162
- Vegetation Classification of Alpine Grassland in Qinghai Lake Basin Based on HSI hyperspectral remote sensing data 2022-01-07 167
- Research on low-contrast wounded target search technology based on hyperspectrum 2022-01-07 136
- Reseach on Classification of Pinus Massoniana Pests Based on Hyperspectral Data 2022-01-06 217