Which applications is Hyperspectral Imaging System used in?
Like other spectral imaging, hyperspectral imaging collects and processes information from the electromagnetic spectrum. The goal is to obtain the spectrum of each pixel in the scene image, which can be used to find objects, identify materials or detect processes. There are two types of spectral imaging. One is push-broom scanning, which can read images over time, and the other is snapshot hyperspectral imaging, which generates images instantly when staring at the array.
Visible light for the human eye is mainly divided into three bands (long wave-regarded as red, medium wave-regarded as green, and short wave-regarded as blue), and spectral imaging divides the spectrum into more bands. This technique of dividing the image into bands can be extended beyond visible light. In hyperspectral imaging, the recorded spectrum has a good wavelength resolution and covers a wide range.
- Food Safety
The hyperspectral imaging system combines the advantages of traditional imaging and spectroscopy technologies, and can simultaneously obtain spatial information and spectral information of the detected object. Therefore, this technology can not only detect the external quality of the object, but also detect the internal quality and quality safety of the object like the spectrum technology.
- Medical diagnosis
It has the dual functions of spectroscopy and imaging. This dual function enables hyperspectral imaging to provide both the chemical and physical characteristics of the experimental object and has good spatial resolution. And it has the characteristics of diversified imaging systems, extensive research objects, practical clinical diagnosis and analysis methods, and has the potential for in-situ real-time in vivo diagnosis of diseases (especially tumors). It has broad clinical application prospects and is worthy of in-depth study.
In terms of instrument performance, civil hyperspectral imaging systems mainly meet the needs of applications such as earth sciences by expanding the width and improving the sensitivity. Military hyperspectral imagers will further develop in terms of spatial resolution spectrum coverage and real-time information processing capabilities. According to existing capabilities and levels, the domestic development of a space-based hyperspectral imaging system with a spatial resolution of about 30 m and a width greater than 60 km is basically in place. Moreover, such technical indicators have been able to meet the needs of environmental monitoring of mineral surveys and agricultural and forestry production estimates and have certain advanced features.
- FAQ_HYPERSPECTAL IMAGER FAQ 2022-08-22 284
- Using ATHL9010 to estimate above-ground carbon stocks at the single-tree scale in subtropical forests 2022-02-25 400
- Airborne Hyperspectral Imaging in Early Monitoring of Pine Wood Nematode 2022-01-14 284
- A Study on Eutrophication of Lake Based on Hyper-spectraI Remote 2022-01-07 165
- Application of Hyperspectral in the Construction of Hongshan Polymetallic Prospecting Model 2022-01-07 159
- Vegetation Classification of Alpine Grassland in Qinghai Lake Basin Based on HSI hyperspectral remote sensing data 2022-01-07 160
- Research on low-contrast wounded target search technology based on hyperspectrum 2022-01-07 124
- Reseach on Classification of Pinus Massoniana Pests Based on Hyperspectral Data 2022-01-06 211