Irradiance Spectrum Analysis Measure Solution
Irradiance means measuring how much light reaches a specific place. In this bundle, a cosine corrector is included to collect light from a 180-degree angle, so the measurements are precise. The comprehensive ATP software makes it possible to perform fully calibrated, traceable radiometric and photometric measurements.
• Solar lighting
• Environmental lighting & general lighting
Irradiance measurement system usually includes components such as spectrometers, light source, optical fiber, cosine corrector, and software.
Shown in the figure(Click picture to video) is a typical irradiance spectrum measurement system, the composition of each part is as follows:
1. ATP series spectrometer;
2. Broad-spectrum ultraviolet, visible and near-infrared light sources, which can be used as irradiance calibration light source;
3. A spectrometer or spectrometer group is connected by fiber optic cables to a diffuser of known surface area. The entire system is calibrated to NIST traceable sources. Optosky offers a wide range of cosine corrector or integrating spheres for irradiance applications.
4. The Optosky ATP_software_ V3.1.30.rar software module enables irradiance parameter measurements such as irradiance quantities – mW/cm2/nm.
**Please click the picture below to enter the specific operation video of irradiance measurement: Advantages of Irradiance
- Flexible Measurements: Irradiance data can be used to calculate various power parameters and colors.
- Quantitative results: Even the simplest comparison of the intensity of light is more precise than the human eye.
- Wide choice of configurations: Choose from a variety of spectrometers and sampling accessories to optimize configurations for applications ranging from LED and laser characterization to uplink/downlink solar radiation measurements.
ATST150I Integrating spheres UV-VIS-1-600 fiber ATP_software_ V3.1.30.rar software
- XRF Fluorescence Spectrometer for jewelry 2023-02-01 501
- New Product Launch | ATP7810 Ultra Wide Range Infrared Grating Spectrometer 2023-09-05 46
- Treatment of Medical Waste Based on Spectroscopy 2023-01-09 440
- Whole Blood Analysis Based on UV-VIS Spectroscopy 2023-01-05 619
- spectrometer FAQ 2022-08-22 949
- LED Light Measurement Solution 2022-04-24 903
- How to Use NIR Spectrometer to Detect Textiles Rapidly 2022-03-16 979
- Estimation of Forage Biomass and Nutritional Value by Ground Spectrometer 2022-03-08 800
- Spectroscopy - A Journey in Search of Clean Water 2022-03-07 936
- How to Predict the Freshness of Peppers by Spectroscopy 2022-03-02 888
- Applications of Spectroscopy to Insect 2022-02-18 795
- How does Spectroscopy Identify Real or Fake Sneakers? 2022-02-16 807
- Can Spectroscopy Quickly and Easily Evaluate Paint Samples? 2022-02-10 772
- How to Detect CWAs Simulants in Soil by Spectroscopy 2022-01-07 598
- How to Measure WO3/PVA Films by Spectroscopy 2022-01-07 599
- How to Predict Egg Freshness of New Varieties by VIS-NIR Spectroscopy 2022-01-07 480
- New Algorithm to Improve High-Quality Spectral Signal 2022-01-07 499
- How to Detect Dielectric Barrier Discharge Ion Source by Spectroscopy 2022-01-06 422
- Traumatic Brain Injuries Detection By NIR spectroscopy 2022-01-06 524
- How a Handheld Raman Spectrometer to Transmit Data via Wi-Fi 2022-01-05 429